Cyber Bullying Workshop
Using Online Resources to Identify the Early Stages of Risk
Date : Wednesday, August 22nd 2018
This workshop is intended for school teachers, social workers, and legal council
- Leveraging online resources to detect early signs of risk.
- Using free Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tools to better understand your student population.
- Gaining access to trending topics, rants, groups, bullying and toxic relationships among students.
- Depression rate in high schools and the internet being today’s resource for sexual education.
- The legal permissions, restrictions, and liabilities a school has within the realm of social media affecting its student population.
In this one-day session we will
- Introduce the resources available to you.
- Provide instructional sessions on how to use a variety of OSINT tools.
- Have interactive hands-on lab sessions using the tools presented.
Ryk Edelstein – a technology CEO with 30 years of experience in senior leadership, marketing, engineering, sales, and operations. Ryk brings a deep knowledge of technology, product strategy, sales, and marketing, added with a strong background in information security, data destruction, and technical counter surveillance.
Dr. Kristina Kandyba – a Montreal based psychologist with 20 years of experience working with adults and adolescents suffering from anxiety, stress, burnout, depression, sexual difficulties, anger, trauma in childhood, low self-esteem, fears and phobias.
Me Fritz-Gerald Morisseau – an Ontario Lawyer, a Canadian Legal Advisor and a partner at Durand Morisseau LLP. Me Morisseau possesses a particular expertise and experience in business law, commercial and contractual agreements. He is a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Barreau du Québec and the Sports Lawyers Association.
Our next workshops on Cyber-Bullying and Loss Prevention our schedule for this autumn 2018!
Stay tuned for more details